jeudi 3 juin 2010

WHAT ELSE I NEED TO STUDY FOR THIS QUATER

It’s the end of the quarter and I am really satisfied on all what I study on reading writing class during this quarter. I thought that before the end of the quarter I could not do all the things that I studied during this quarter. I study many things about writing an essay; I study a lot of kind of essay like a narrative essay, comparative essay, cause and effect essay and argumentative essay. And I constant that at each essay my grade increase so I did a big progress during this quarter. So I think that I study all what I would study during this quarter in writing, reading and in Plato too. It was a really great quarter I don’t regret why I choose this class. I think that that’s all I need for this level I have no criticism for the teacher.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire