jeudi 3 juin 2010

ME AND THE HOUSE WORK


The house work is one of the things I never want to do. There are many kind of
house work: washing dishes, washing clothes, watching the kitchen the bath room, take
care of the garden… etc. In general in my country the main don’t use to be the house work so all the house work are done by the women. So I don’t know how to do a lot of things like cooking. But if you go to a foreign country and you live by yourself or you live with friends, you have to cook by yourself and do the other housework. That is my problem now. I live with my friend and I never learn how to cook before coming here. The only one thing that I can do is to make a sandwich and to cook omelet. And house work that I really heart is washing dishes. The only one reasons is when I finish to eat something I don’t wash the materials that I used for eat I let them like 2 or three days and after they became too much and take a lot of time for clean them. That’s why every time our kitchen is in disorder.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire