jeudi 3 juin 2010

TACOMA COMMUNITY COLLEGE


Today I am going to write about our school Tacoma Community college. I really like this school because it’s a really big school. It has a lot of building, I don’t know exactly how many building there are in the school but I know that at least there 30 building. And I like the disposition of the building because you can find the building where you want to g easily or thru the map. It is a really organized school. And the only one thing I like in the American university or college like TCC is you can find a lot of program to study. You have a big choice for your major. There are a lot of interesting in the college like the library, the bookstore, the cafeteria, the gym and nice class room. There are a lot of thing who can help you to study correctly like the library; it is the best place that I prefer in the college. There you can find all the kind of book you want, there are a lot of computer who can help you to do you research. I really like this school it’s a really good place to succeed in your studies. Tacoma Community College is a wonderful school.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire