mardi 1 juin 2010

SOCCER



In this post I am talking about my favorite sport which is Soccer. Soccer is a collective sport. In a football match there are two teams and each time has 11 players. Soccer is played with a round ball. The goal of each team is to put the ball in the opponent’s goal without using the arms. It is the sport number one in many countries. The world cup is the prestigious competition of soccer. It is organized every 4 years in different country and soon it will be the 2010 world cup in South Africa. It’s the first time that an African country organizes the world cup. The entire World is waiting for this big event. It’s a sport who makes a lot of money. Personally I really like it and I practice it all the week. When I was young my dream to became a football player but in my father want me to concentrate in my study because I have some problems on my left knee and my father taught that I cannot became a big player with that. But know I just play it for enjoy myself. I am playing now with the TCC soccer team and soon in the summer I going to play in a big league in Tacoma. Soccer is a wonderful sport.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire