jeudi 3 juin 2010

THE END OF THE QUATER

It’s almost the end of the quarter. It was my first quarter in here and I really enjoyed. My classes were really good, and I really appreciate my classmates in all of my class. Here I am going to talk about my reading class. I like eat it Is a small class in we look like a family. This first quarter was really good for me and he gives me the courage to keep study in this wonderful college. I take this opportunity to tell take you to my teacher Monika who was a really good models for us. I appreciate a lot the way where they manage the class ant the way she use for teach us. She gives us a lot of things to do (joke) but that really help us because I really see my progress about writing. I don’t know if she teaches in level five but I really want to continue in level 5 with her because I like the way that she manage her class. For my classmate too I want to tell them thank you for all the times they help me, they were really kind and I appreciate them a lot. I hope that we will be at the same class next quarter.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire