lundi 19 avril 2010

Understand the Americains when they talk

How it happens when you come in a country where peolple don't speak your own language ? I am a new new international student in USA . I left my country for the first time . It was my first trip in plane . You can not immagine how it was difficult for my trip and my firsts days in USA.


The 17th march 2010 i left my country for come to USA . It was my first plane trip . As a first plane trip i had needed to ask a lot of questions . And the most difficult was that i had not a direct flight. So i had to do senegal, new york and new york ,seattle . I could ask my questions to the people but it was dificult for me to understand when they answered me . But i did all my possibilities for do all the formalities of the trip until arrive in the USA.

when i arrived in USA i seen that my problems come to started . the Americans people tallk fastly . It is very difficult fo someone who don't know many things in english . I neglected english i was to high school . I started to learn english by myself just before i come to USA . Now I see that the english that i learned whith my books is a few different from the english who is speaking in USA .


I see that its going better now because i try to practice a lot with my host mum and my friends . My host mum help me a lot because she try to talk slowly with me . But now i found a good solution which is to see my best movies in english.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire